An extension of the Testarossa Winery experience, Wine Bar 107 provides a relaxed atmosphere for guests to enjoy Testarossa’s artisan wines paired with small plates in a beautiful setting in the afternoon and evenings. Wine Bar 107 has been voted the Silicon Valley’s Best Girls’ Night Out Place since 2016, Best Wine Bar since 2018, and Best Happy Hour since 2020, by the San Jose Mercury News.
- Open Thursday – Sunday, 1 pm – 8 pm.
- This area is not a wine tasting area and is only dedicated to food, bottles, and glasses of wine.
- Maximum appointment times are 1 3/4 hour.
- No outside alcohol, food are permitted.
- No Cash Transactions. Card on file is highly encouraged.
- Requests to sit near another group or at a specific table will try to be accommodated, but are not guaranteed.
- We ask that you use your mobile device to review the menu online (click here or use the QR code that will be provided at the table) and to use the card on file to settle the bill.
Californian songstress Tiffany Joy and Colombian songsmith Maqui Reyes met in 2010 in Buenos Aires and decided to set their solo musical careers aside to form the dynamic Latin pop dúo “Individúo.” Their show mixes original repertoire with unique versions of some of the most celebrated hits!
Mike Oregano is a one man band that is unlike any before him. Performing in a unique Reggae/Hip Hop/Jazz style, he is sure to turn heads wherever he is rockin’! Mike uses his feet to hit the drums as well as an array of fully intuitive pedal boards complete with: loopers, bass splits, synthesizer sounds, etc.
Special Father’s Day Performance
Sun, 06/18, 3–5pm
Simon Santiago has been performing professionally and teaching private lesson for guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele for over 25 years. He is the lead guitarist for The Silicon Valley Houserockers and lead vocalist/guitarist for The Breaux Show.
The unparalleled passion and enthusiasm to entertain combined with solid stellar performances. The band has traveled all over delivering their own diversified and dynamic music style; Motown, retro disco, funk, old school R&B, jazz and current hits. The band grabs their audiences with a positive energy that builds an intoxicating dance driven atmosphere.
A longtime favorite at Testarossa Winery, Dr. Steelgood brings the smooth, uplifting sounds of the steelpan (steeldrums) to Winebar 107. Keep your ears open, as you may recognize occasional covers of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and other pop artists interpreted on the steelpans. Not to be missed!