An extension of the Testarossa Winery experience, Wine Bar 107 provides a relaxed atmosphere for guests to enjoy Testarossa’s artisan wines paired with small plates in a beautiful setting in the afternoon and evenings. Wine Bar 107 has been voted the Silicon Valley’s Best Girls’ Night Out Place since 2016, Best Wine Bar since 2018, and Best Happy Hour since 2020, by the San Jose Mercury News.
- Open Thursday – Sunday, 1 pm – 7 pm.
- This area is not a wine tasting area and is only dedicated to food, bottles, and glasses of wine.
- Maximum appointment times are 1 3/4 hour.
- No outside alcohol, food are permitted.
- No Cash Transactions. Card on file is highly encouraged.
- Requests to sit near another group or at a specific table will try to be accommodated, but are not guaranteed.
- We ask that you use your mobile device to review the menu online (click here or use the QR code that will be provided at the table) and to use the card on file to settle the bill.
Simon Santiago has been performing professionally and teaching private lesson for guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele for over 25 years. He is the lead guitarist for The Silicon Valley Houserockers and lead vocalist/guitarist for The Breaux Show. He also performs solo for private functions and corporate events.
California is loving the soul-reggae duo ‘SANTA CRUDA’ Where Bruno Proal from Thrive & Soulwise combine powers with Santa Cruz’s own gem Shawn Yanez to deliver the sweet sounds of feel good music. Playing original music to covers from Sublime, Bob Marley, Slightly Stoopid, classic hip hop artists and many more.