Wine Bar 107
– We Are Now Open! –
An extension of the Testarossa Winery experience, Wine Bar 107 provides a relaxed atmosphere for guests to enjoy Testarossa’s artisan wines paired with small plates in a beautiful setting in the afternoon and evenings. Wine Bar 107 has been voted the Silicon Valley’s Best Girls’ Night Out Place since 2016, Best Wine Bar since 2018, and Best Happy Hour since 2020, by the San Jose Mercury News.
Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun – from 1pm to 7pm
Please log into your CellarPass account to book your reservation. The email on Cellarpass account must match the email you have on the Testarossa Store Account.
Wine Bar 107 Reservations
Reservations can be made for Club Members only
- Reservations only.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over.
- Reservations are for the same household members per Santa Clara County Protocols.
- Service will be refused to anyone displaying COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a mask to and from the table, stay 6ft away from other guests and staff, and wash/sanitize hands.
- Maximum appointment times are 1 3/4 hour.
- No outside alcohol, food, or reusable bags are permitted – including Testarossa wines previously purchased.
- No Cash Transactions. Card on file is highly encouraged to reduce contact.
- Requests to sit near another group will try to be accommodated but not guaranteed, no combining of tables will be allowed.
- All tables must place at least one order for food that can be taken to go.
- Live Music temporarily suspended – As per Santa Clara County’s June 5, 2020 ordinance that allowed outdoor restaurants and other food facilities (e.g. Wine Bar 107) to reopen, we are not allowed to offer “Entertainment Events” (i.e. live music) until further notice.
To reduce minimum amounts of contact with staff and guests, we ask that you use your mobile device to review the menu online (click here or use the QR code that will be provided at the table) and to use the card on file to settle the bill.
Wine Bar 107 Menu
Open the camera app on your mobile, point it at the QR code and click on the URL pop-up to access menu.