Outdoor and Indoor reservations | Thurs – Sun 12pm-6pm
Curbside wine pickup is available | Thurs – Sun 12pm-5:30pm
Outdoor areas are covered and heated for the winter season with tents for your comfort
We at Testarossa Winery love dogs! We also love it when you bring your best friend along while you wine taste or relax in Wine Bar 107. To ensure the safety of all of our guests – both those with two feet and four paws, we have developed these guidelines:
- For the safety of your dog and all guests, dogs must be kept on a leash at ALL times. Testarossa branded leashes and dog collars are available in the Tasting Room for purchase.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. On weekends, dog waste bags are available from our Guest Services Kiosk at the entrance to the main Tasting Room, or our Welcome Centers in at the winery entrances from our parking lots. There are trash cans located at the Welcome Centers and on the Patio. Please do not dispose of dog waste bags in any indoor trash containers.
- Owners must keep their dog under control at all times. The safety and well being of all animals at the winery is the responsibility of their individual owners.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage or harm to people, property or other animals caused by their dogs.
- You and your pets enter the winery premises at your own risk. Testarossa Winery, staff, and guests are not responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.
- Any aggressive or barking dog will be asked to leave at the discretion of the Testarossa staff. Please consider bringing your dog on property as a privilege.
Testarossa Winery assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by guests or their dog(s) or property, and further assumes no responsibility for injury to children not under the control of their parents or guardians. By entering the premises with your dog, you hereby agree to waive a claim, action or lawsuit and further agree to indemnity and hold Testarossa Winery and staff harmless from claims, actions or lawsuits resulting from incidents with your dog.
The patio is now part of the tasting experiences at Testarossa Winery and the picnic area no longer exists.
Picnicking is no longer permitted on the winery grounds.
No outside alcohol, beverages (other than water), food or reusable bags are permitted – including Testarossa wines previously purchased
We welcome you to come enjoy Testarossa Winery and ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- No photo shoots on weekends or holidays
- We no longer allow photo shoots for high school dances, proms or graduations.
- Prior approval is always required and access is not guaranteed as events do come up without notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Please check-in with the tasting room when you arrive.
- We discourage photo shoots from 3-5 pm during out busiest hours.
- Photo shoots are limited to a photographer, assistant and the person(s) getting their photo taken.
- Please keep equipment to a minimum and keep it neatly located near you at all times.
- Testarossa Winery is not responsible for loss or damage to your equipment.
- Shooting is limited to outside, parking lots, patio, wine bar, tasting room – all providing it is not interrupting our ability to conduct business. Please stay out of private event rooms.
- Please do not use the restrooms as a dressing room or make-up studio. Have your subjects arrive at the winery ready for their shoot.
- You cannot disturb or ask guests to move or relocate while they are enjoying the winery in order to get a better shot.
- Safety first. No standing on tables, chairs or climbing on the landscaping to get your shot.
- If photos are used on social media, please tag as @testarossawinery or #testarossawinery.
- If possible, please send us some samples to use in social media with a photo credit.
Testarossa Winery also may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Testarossa Winery premises, and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
We appreciate your cooperation
Reservations highly encouraged!
- No outside alcohol, food, or reusable bags are permitted.
- No Cash Transactions. Card on file is highly encouraged to reduce contact.
- Service will be refused to anyone displaying COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Maximum appointment times are 1 3/4 hour.
- Requests to sit near another group will try to be accommodated but not guaranteed, no combining of tables will be allowed.