We at Testarossa Winery love dogs! We also love it when you bring your best friend along while you wine taste or relax in Wine Bar 107. To ensure the safety of all of our guests – both those with two feet and four paws, we have developed these guidelines:
- For the safety of your dog and all guests, dogs must be kept on a leash at ALL times. Testarossa branded leashes and dog collars are available in the Tasting Room for purchase.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. On weekends, dog waste bags are available from our Guest Services Kiosk at the entrance to the main Tasting Room, or our Welcome Centers in at the winery entrances from our parking lots. There are trash cans located at the Welcome Centers and on the Patio. Please do not dispose of dog waste bags in any indoor trash containers.
- Owners must keep their dog under control at all times. The safety and well being of all animals at the winery is the responsibility of their individual owners.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage or harm to people, property or other animals caused by their dogs.
- You and your pets enter the winery premises at your own risk. Testarossa Winery, staff, and guests are not responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.
- Any aggressive or barking dog will be asked to leave at the discretion of the Testarossa staff. Please consider bringing your dog on property as a privilege.
Testarossa Winery assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by guests or their dog(s) or property, and further assumes no responsibility for injury to children not under the control of their parents or guardians. By entering the premises with your dog, you hereby agree to waive a claim, action or lawsuit and further agree to indemnity and hold Testarossa Winery and staff harmless from claims, actions or lawsuits resulting from incidents with your dog.