We at Testarossa Winery love dogs! We also love it when you bring your best friend along while you wine taste or relax in Wine Bar 107. To ensure the safety of all of our guests – both those with two feet and four paws, we have developed these guidelines:
- For the safety of your dog and all guests, dogs must be kept on a leash at ALL times. Testarossa branded leashes and dog collars are available in the Tasting Room for purchase.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. On weekends, dog waste bags are available from our Guest Services Kiosk at the entrance to the main Tasting Room, or our Welcome Centers in at the winery entrances from our parking lots. On Weekdays, waste bags are available in the Tasting Room. There are trash cans located at the Welcome Centers and on the Patio. Please do not dispose of dog waste bags in any indoor trash containers.
- Owners must keep their dog under control at all times. The safety and well being of all animals at the winery is the responsibility of their individual owners.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage or harm to people, property or other animals caused by their dogs.
- You and your pets enter the winery premises at your own risk. Testarossa Winery, staff, and guests are not responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.
- Any aggressive or barking dog will be asked to leave at the discretion of the Testarossa staff. Please consider bringing your dog on property as a privilege.
Testarossa Winery assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by guests or their dog(s) or property, and further assumes no responsibility for injury to children not under the control of their parents or guardians. By entering the premises with your dog, you hereby agree to waive a claim, action or lawsuit and further agree to indemnity and hold Testarossa Winery and staff harmless from claims, actions or lawsuits resulting from incidents with your dog.
The Testarossa Winery Patio is now closed to the public.
No trespassing or picnicking is permitted on the winery grounds.
This page will be updated when new information is available.
We welcome you to come enjoy Testarossa Winery and ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- No photo shoots on weekends or holidays
- We no longer allow photo shoots for high school dances, proms or graduations.
- Prior approval is always required and access is not guaranteed as events do come up without notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Please check-in with the tasting room when you arrive.
- We discourage photo shoots from 3-5 pm during out busiest hours.
- Photo shoots are limited to a photographer, assistant and the person(s) getting their photo taken.
- Please keep equipment to a minimum and keep it neatly located near you at all times.
- Testarossa Winery is not responsible for loss or damage to your equipment.
- Shooting is limited to outside, parking lots, patio, wine bar, tasting room – all providing it is not interrupting our ability to conduct business. Please stay out of private event rooms.
- Please do not use the restrooms as a dressing room or make-up studio. Have your subjects arrive at the winery ready for their shoot.
- You cannot disturb or ask guests to move or relocate while they are enjoying the winery in order to get a better shot.
- Safety first. No standing on tables, chairs or climbing on the landscaping to get your shot.
- If photos are used on social media, please tag as @testarossawinery or #testarossawinery.
- If possible, please send us some samples to use in social media with a photo credit.
Testarossa Winery also may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Testarossa Winery premises, and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
We appreciate your cooperation
Reservation and Guest Policy
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in Wine Bar 107.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to the check for parties of 8 or more. To ensure the safety of all guests, group size may not exceed the number of chairs at table. No standing room.
- Club Members are encouraged to make reservations for up to 12 persons for Wine Bar 107 through our Concierge Service. Concierge service.
- Club Members are given seating priority. We cannot hold specific tables/sections for Club Members including our firepits, although we do our best to accommodate any special requests.
- Groups may request up to 4 separate checks (credit cards) per table.
- Non-Club Members may enjoy the Club Member’s discount if the Club Member is present and purchases are made under their check.
- A 15 minutes courtesy will be extended for late reservations or parties on a wait who have been paged for seating. After the 15 min window the party will have to wait for the next available table.
- Club Members may enjoy 2 bottles of their own “pre-purchased” Testarossa wines. Our servers will be pleased to open it for you at your table. Any additional bottle may be opened for larger parties at the manager’s discretion.
- Picnic Areas are in a separate area and reserved for Wine Club Members on the weekends and holidays on a walk-in basis. The picnic tables may be requested at our Welcome Centers upon arrival. Wine for picnics may be purchased from our Tasting Room or Kiosk.
- The Wine Bar menu does not extend to the picnic area. Please see our patio/ picnic policy tab for more information.