We at Testarossa Winery love dogs! We also love it when you bring your best friend along while you wine taste or relax in Wine Bar 107. To ensure the safety of all of our guests – both those with two feet and four paws, we have developed these guidelines:
- For the safety of your dog and all guests, dogs must be kept on a leash at ALL times. Testarossa branded leashes and dog collars are available in the Tasting Room for purchase.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. On weekends, dog waste bags are available from our Guest Services Kiosk at the entrance to the main Tasting Room, or our Welcome Centers in at the winery entrances from our parking lots. On Weekdays, waste bags are available in the Tasting Room. There are trash cans located at the Welcome Centers and on the Patio. Please do not dispose of dog waste bags in any indoor trash containers.
- Owners must keep their dog under control at all times. The safety and well being of all animals at the winery is the responsibility of their individual owners.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage or harm to people, property or other animals caused by their dogs.
- You and your pets enter the winery premises at your own risk. Testarossa Winery, staff, and guests are not responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.
- Any aggressive or barking dog will be asked to leave at the discretion of the Testarossa staff. Please consider bringing your dog on property as a privilege.
Testarossa Winery assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by guests or their dog(s) or property, and further assumes no responsibility for injury to children not under the control of their parents or guardians. By entering the premises with your dog, you hereby agree to waive a claim, action or lawsuit and further agree to indemnity and hold Testarossa Winery and staff harmless from claims, actions or lawsuits resulting from incidents with your dog.
Tables assigned on a first come first served basis
Mon-Fri: Patrons of the Winery
Weekends and Holidays: Club Members only (Please check in at our Welcome Center )
Check Hours and space availability
We welcome you to come enjoy our lovely patio at Testarossa Winery and ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Picnic tables are available on a first come, first served basis – providing there is not a Private Event being held on the patio. If there is Private Event, then the patio area is closed to the public.
- Out of consideration of all of our guests, patio usage is limited to 2 hours per party.
- Out of consideration of all of our guests, groups are limited to a single table per party, regardless of party size.
- It is our pleasure to provide you with glassware during your visit to Testarossa Winery, please return it to a staff member or leave it in a designated area when you are finished.
- Picnics are not allowed in Wine Bar 107 as there is no outside food allowed in the Wine Bar.
- Consumption of alcohol anywhere on the premises is limited to those who can prove they are 21 years or older. Valid identification is required.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on the grounds under ANY circumstances. Outside alcohol is defined as any alcoholic beverage not purchased or provided by Testarossa Winery.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- The use of confetti is strictly prohibited, you may use balloons, banners and streamers, providing you take them with you when you leave.
- Amplified music is not allowed.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask families to depart if their level of supervision does not meet our standards.
- Please keep off the hillside and other landscaped areas.
- Due to the hazards of a working winery and for your own safety, we ask that you limit your enjoyment of our winery to the Tasting Rooms, Patio and Wine Bar 107.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and we will ask you to leave for disorderly conduct.
For the enjoyment of our facilities for all visitors please abide by these guidelines when using the Testarossa Patio.
We appreciate your cooperation
We welcome you to come enjoy Testarossa Winery and ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- No photo shoots on weekends or holidays
- We no longer allow photo shoots for high school dances, proms or graduations.
- Prior approval is always required and access is not guaranteed as events do come up without notice. Please email email@example.com with your request.
- Please check-in with the tasting room when you arrive.
- We discourage photo shoots from 3-5 pm during out busiest hours.
- Photo shoots are limited to a photographer, assistant and the person(s) getting their photo taken.
- Please keep equipment to a minimum and keep it neatly located near you at all times.
- Testarossa Winery is not responsible for loss or damage to your equipment.
- Shooting is limited to outside, parking lots, patio, wine bar, tasting room – all providing it is not interrupting our ability to conduct business. Please stay out of private event rooms.
- Please do not use the restrooms as a dressing room or make-up studio. Have your subjects arrive at the winery ready for their shoot.
- You cannot disturb or ask guests to move or relocate while they are enjoying the winery in order to get a better shot.
- Safety first. No standing on tables, chairs or climbing on the landscaping to get your shot.
- If photos are used on social media, please tag as @testarossawinery or #testarossawinery.
- If possible, please send us some samples to use in social media with a photo credit.
We appreciate your cooperation
Reservation and Guest Policy
- Picnic Areas are reserved for Wine Club Members on the weekends and holidays on a walk-in basis and may be requested at our Welcome Centers. Wine for picnics may be purchased from our Tasting Room or Kiosk.
- Wine Bar 107 is a restaurant which is open to the public and therefore, no outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Club Members may make reservations in Wine Bar 107 through our Concierge service.
- Club Members may make a reservation for up to 12 persons.
- Non-Club Members may enjoy the Club Member’s discount if the Club Member wishes to put them on their check. No exceptions.
- Club Members are given seating priority. We cannot hold specific tables/sections for Club Members including our firepits, although we do our best to accommodate any special requests.
- Club Members are allowed to bring in 1 bottle of their own Testarossa wine and your Server will be pleased to open it for you at your table. Any additional bottle previously purchased may be opened for larger parties at the manager’s discretion.
- WALK-IN parties of 8 or more may be accommodated at the sole discretion of the WB Supervisor/Manager.
- If a guest is 15 minutes late for a reservation, they will have to wait for the next available table.
- If a guest is given a Pager, they have 10 minutes to return to the podium or they will have to wait for the next available table.
- Groups may request up to 4 separate checks (credit cards) per table.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to the check for parties of 8 or more.
- To ensure the safety of all guests, groups may not exceed the amount of chairs per table.