Book Your Testarossa Experience
We look forward to hosting you at our Los Gatos winery. Located on a historic, forested property just minutes from downtown, Testarossa offers unparalleled wine experiences. Visit us to discover world-class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Reservations are highly encouraged. Policies and FAQs.
Daily 12pm – 6pm
Once at the winery, you will have the option to upgrade to Elevated Tasting which typically features either Single Vineyard or Reserve wines with an exclusive additional selection of wine only available at the winery.
• $45 non-members / $15 club members (complimentary for JRS and Platinum club)
Wine Tasting + Wine Bar 107
│Thu│ │Fri│ │Sat│ │Sun│ 12pm – 8pm
Features two experiences. Begin with an indoor wine tasting in our historic tasting room followed by an outdoor table at Wine Bar 107 to enjoy Testarossa’s artisan wines by a glass or a bottle paired with charcuterie plates.
• 60 minutes at the tasting room followed by 105 minutes at Wine Bar 107
Wine Bar 107
│Thu│ │Fri││Sat│ │Sun│ 1pm – 8pm
Enjoy a relaxed, outdoor atmosphere and artisan wines paired with charcuterie plates. Please note this experience does not offer wine tasting.
• 1 hr 45 mins
JRS Wine Tasting
│Fri│ 2pm – 7pm │Sat│ │Sun│ 12pm – 7pm
JRS and Platinum Member exclusive. The JRS Terrace spaces are located above the Tasting Patio and offer a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your complimentary elevated tasting experience with access to small plates.
• 120 minutes (JRS and Platinum members – please use your wine club email when booking on Tock)
Reserve Library Tasting
Featuring Rincon Vineyard
│Sat│ │Sun│ 2pm
Testarossa cellars limited amounts of older vintages which allows us to hand select and offer them to you at their peak. This is an exclusive opportunity to taste current releases and library wines side by side, including our reserve Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Hosted in a semi-private indoor space.
Private Reserve Library Tasting is available Monday-Friday based on availability. Contact us to learn more.
• 90 minutes
• $75 / member discount applies
Historic Winery Tour
│Fri│ │Sat│ │Sun│ 1pm & 3pm
A guided tour and wine tasting at our historic winery. The behind-the-scenes tour features a tasting of five of our award-winning single vineyard wines and focuses on our winemaking processes, vineyard partners, and rich history. We accommodate groups of up to 12 adults, 21 years and older. Please no children or dogs. For special requests or accommodations please call our concierge at 408-354-6150 x131.
• Club members receive one complimentary tour of up to 4 tickets ($220 value) per year.
• $55 / member discount applies
Testarossa Winery strives to keep things fresh when it comes to satisfying your thirst for wine knowledge. Curriculum topics range from the basics of wine tasting to winemaking, including the science behind winemaking, deep dives into the terroir of different appellations and vineyards, vertical and horizontal tastings, clonal comparisons, and more! Advanced reservations required. Club discount applies.
Wine Club Events
As a Testarossa Club member, you get exclusive access to Club Testarossa events. From wine release luncheons to formal sit-down dinners, we offer opportunities to meet and socialize with fellow club members in fun environment. Club discounts apply on all events and advanced reservations are required.
- Open Daily. Monday – Wednesday 12pm – 6pm and Thursday – Sunday 12pm – 8pm.
- Club members, please login in Tock to view all exclusive offerings, receive discounts, and complimentary experiences.
- Our party size is limited to 6 guests, including non-tasters & children. One reservation per group. Club members may book two tables, we will do our best to seat together, not guaranteed.
- Cake or cupcakes are permitted Wine Bar 107 or JRS. A cake service fee of $25 will be applied, fee is waived for Club Members. Please note that no decorations, balloons, or confetti are allowed in any public spaces and no other outside food or alcohol is permitted. Picnicking areas are not available.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- We ask that club members and their guests visiting our JRS Terrace be 21 or older.
- If you have any questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com 408-354-6150 ext. 131