Reservations strongly encouraged!
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over.
- Reservations are for the same household members per Santa Clara County Protocols.
- Service will be refused to anyone displaying COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a mask to and from the table, stay 6ft away from other guests and staff, and wash/sanitize hands.
- Maximum appointment times are 45 minutes for Tasting; 105 minutes for Wine Bar 107; and 150 minutes for bundle (Tasting + Wine Bar 107) reservations.
- No outside alcohol, food, or reusable bags are permitted – including Testarossa wines previously purchased.
- No Cash Transactions. Card on file is highly encouraged to reduce contact.
- Requests to sit near another group will try to be accommodated but not guaranteed, no combining of tables will be allowed.
- JRS Patio and JRS terrace reservations are two separate spaces and cannot be interchanged day of appointment.
- At Wine Bar107, all tables must place at least one order for food (it can be taken to go if preferred).
- Live Music temporarily suspended at Wine Bar 107 – As per Santa Clara County’s June 5, 2020 ordinance that allowed outdoor restaurants and other food facilities (e.g. Wine Bar 107) to reopen, we are not allowed to offer “Entertainment Events” (i.e. live music) until further notice.
To reduce minimum amounts of contact with staff and guests, we ask that you use your mobile device to review the menu online (use the QR code that will be provided at the table) and to use the card on file to settle the bill.