Testarossa Wine Club Events
As a Testarossa Club member, you can enjoy the following exclusive Club Testarossa events.
Club discounts apply on all events and advanced reservations are required.
Read about why club Testarossa events are so special.
Our Platinum party is our way of thanking our top club members. We will be pouring current release and library wines along with our most limited production Pinot Noir of the year from Pisoni Vineyard. A full buffet will be featured along with live music. Two tickets per Platinum membership.
Sunday, August 18th
12:30pm – 3pm
Platinum Members Only
Los Gatos Winery
Chef de Cuisine Nadiv Geiger’s Farm-to-Table Dinner
Our Chef de Cuisine, Nadiv Geiger, is bringing his Michelin star background to create a farm-to-table dinner using only the finest ingredients from the area.
Each course will be paired with curated wine selections so we hope you join us!
- Coke Farms Beet & Eggplant Spoon
- Roasted Turland County Corn Bread & Caramelized Santa Cruz Strawberries
- Blistered Comanchee Creek Padron Peppers, Soy-Chili-Lime Dressing
From the Garden
- Cucumber Consomme – charred County Line serpent cucumber, blistered Coke Farms heirloom tomatoes, pickled shallots, Strauss Farms labane, preserved lemon, California extra virgin olive oil
On the Ranch
- San Jose Valley Pasture Raised Veal – Tondre Grapefield vegetables, veal & sumac demi-glace
In the Orchard
- Summer Fruit & Cream – caramelized Coke Farms blenheim apricot, Frog Hollow Farm peaches & nectarines, middle-eastern style “clotted” Strauss Farms cream
*Please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions in advance.
Our culinary team will do our best to accommodate.
Friday, September 13th
6:30pm – 9pm
Club discounts apply
Los Gatos Winery
Carmel Valley Tasting Room Featured Artist – Rolf Lygren
Wind & Water | Mountains & Meadows
Taste the crisp salty air of a foggy Carmel morning.
Feel the pounding of the Pacific against the rocky Big Sur Coast.
Smell the dried meadow grass and herbs that cover Fort Ord open space.
Hear the halyards clanking and waves lapping against moored boats in the harbor.
See how Rolf captures nature’s ruggedness and majesty to awaken all your senses.
Aug 7- Sept 15th
Sat, Sept 7th 12-2pm
Open to the general public
No reservations required
Carmel Valley Tasting Room