This position is responsible for assisting in the operations of Wine Bar 107.
This position reports to the Wine Bar Supervisor and Lead Servers of Wine Bar 107 with key interactions with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain winery image to reinforce standards of the brand.
- Accurate knowledge of table numbers and locations.
- Delivery of all food items to appropriate tables.
- Detailed description of items to guests when delivering food.
- Leader in table maintenance.
- Pre-bussing tables where applicable.
- Bussing tables after guests have left.
- Assisting service staff with the delivery of water and wine.
- Assisting service staff with polishing stemware.
- Maintaining the aesthetics of the Winery and Wine Bar 107.
- Assist Chef in the breakdown of the kitchen when closing.
- Assist and maintain organization of all coolers and storage areas within the kitchen.
- Clean and sanitize all food preparation surfaces within the kitchen.
- Remove food particles and clean all sinks in kitchen.
- Empty the trash located in the kitchen.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- To ensure the best guest experience.
- To participate with and support the team environment.
- Available to work weekends and holidays is a must.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Frequent use of stairs and ramp.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in an outdoor environment (all weather conditions).
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Professional Appearance.
Please include your resume.