This position is responsible for providing the best guest experience possible at all private events by offering excellent customer service and educating customers on Testarossa and its history. This role will be supervising the event staff and ensuring that the policies and procedures of Testarossa Winery are upheld.
This position reports to the Events Supervisor, with key interaction with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To learn and uphold all hospitality standards of Testarossa.
- Reviewing Event Order as furnished by the Events Coordinator.
- Delegating all tasks that are necessary before, during and after an event including but not limited to: preparation of glasses, table set up/tear-down and wine beverage station.
- Communicating with culinary staff to ensuring all timing and execution of Event is successful.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ensuring quality control of all wines poured and record daily wine usage.
- Ensuring the client’s expectations are met and exceeded throughout the event.
- Educating guests on Testarossa history, vineyard partners and wines.
- Accurate use of the registers, opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with training new staff.
- Supervising staff, answer any questions about procedures or policies.
- Accommodate and anticipate client needs.
- Assist Vendors and ensure all vendors adhere to our policies.
- Responsible for making sure the winery is clean and orderly for next day’s business.
- Maintain winery aesthetics and reinforce standards of the brand.
- Securing the building premises (including lights and event parking gate) after an event.
- To ensure the best customer service experience.
- To build relationships that foster brand loyalty.
- To work with the Manager to exceed all levels of excellence set forth by Senior Management.
- To communicate to Manager any issues that arise.
- Passion for wine in your day-to-day life.
- 2 years restaurant experience required.
- Experience in event execution preferred.
- Strong communication skills, able to work under pressure and time sensitive tasks.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Please include your resume.