– The future is here –
We are thrilled to announce our new Testarossa2020 initiative! Testarossa2020 is a multi-year construction and renovation plan targeted to enhance the experience of every visitor to our historic 19th Century Los Gatos winery home!
After 18 months of planning and working with a historical architect, architectural historian, world class builder, and top consultants we expect to receive permits in a matter of weeks that will allow us to break ground this summer on the most significant renovation of our Los Gatos winery home in more than 65 years!
What are some of the things that we have planned?
- Expanded and Renovated Club Member and Hospitality spaces in some of our most historic cellars including Cellar 3 (built in 1892), Cellar 6 (1925), and Cellar 7 (1915). These renovations will double the square footage of our indoor hospitality spaces. Special focus on Club Member Exclusive areas are planned as part of this renovation.
- New entrances and accessible ramps to these renovated cellars
- New and greatly expanded guest restrooms on both the main floor as well as a restoom on the second floor adjacent to the JRS Lounge
- A brand-new Commercial Kitchen designed by Testarossa Chef de Cuisine, Nadiv Geiger
- An Elevator providing “stairless” access to the JRS Lounge, and tour visitors who would prefer to avoid stairs
- Plus a myriad of safety and accessibility improvements
Check back frequently to this page once construction starts! We plan to have floor plans, artist concept renderings, and completion time frame estimates updated every few weeks.