Testarossa Photo Policy
We welcome you to come enjoy Testarossa Winery and ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Prior approval is always required and access is not guaranteed as events do come up without notice. Please email email@example.com with your request.
- Please check-in with the tasting room when you arrive.
- We discourage photo shoots from 3-5 pm during out busiest hours.
- Photo shoots are limited to a photographer, assistant and the person(s) getting their photo taken.
- Please keep equipment to a minimum and keep it neatly located near you at all times.
- Testarossa Winery is not responsible for loss or damage to your equipment.
- Shooting is limited to outside, parking lots, patio, wine bar, tasting room – all providing it is not interrupting our ability to conduct business. Please stayout of private event rooms.
- Please do not use the restrooms as a dressing room or make-up studio. Have your subjects arrive at the winery already for their shoot.
- You cannot disturb or ask guests to move or relocate while they are enjoying the winery in order to get a better shot.
- Safety first. No standing on tables, chairs or climbing on the landscaping to get your shot.
- If photos are used on social media, please tag as @testarossawinery or #testarossawinery.
- If possible, please send us some samples to use in social media with a photo credit.
We appreciate your cooperation