The Wine Bar 107 Server is responsible for the exceptional food and beverage service to guests in Wine Bar 107. This position is part-time and shifts would be Wednesday – Friday from 3:00pm – 8:00pm and Weekends 11am – 8pm.
This position reports to the Wine Bar 107 Supervisor while also taking direction from other team members, as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain winery image to reinforce standards of the brand
Maintain accurate knowledge of table numbers and locations
Deliver all food items to appropriate tables
Provide a detailed description of items to guests when delivering food
Lead table maintenance
Pre-bus tables where applicable
Bus tables after guests have left
Assist service staff with the delivery of water and wine
Assist service staff with polishing stemware
Maintain the aesthetics of the Winery and Wine Bar 107
Assist Chef in the breakdown of the kitchen when closing
Assist and maintain organization of all coolers and storage areas within the kitchen
Clean and sanitize all food preparation surfaces within the kitchen
Remove food particles and clean all sinks in kitchen
Empty the trash located in the kitchen
Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Weekend and holiday availability a must!
- Passion for wine in your day-to-day life
- Winery experience preferred
- A minimum of 1 yr. Hospitality experience in a restaurant required
- Possess strong communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work both in and outdoors in various weather environments, including on uneven surfaces such as gravel, grass, concrete, and up stairways
- Sick Time (1 hour for every 30 hours worked)
- 50% off Wines!
30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise
40% off Logo wear
20% off Wine Bar Food
Employee Referral Program
A great place to work!!!
Please include a resume.