The Host / Hostess is responsible for providing the best possible experience to all of our Wine Bar 107 guests by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty. This position is part-time and shifts would be Thursday – Friday from approximately 3:00pm – 8:00pm and Weekends 11am – 8pm. This position reports to the Wine Bar 107 Supervisor and includes key interactions with all hospitality staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent service to all guests by maintaining a welcoming environment
- Perform host/hostess duties for Wine Bar 107 (greet guests, manage waitlist, assign tables, etc.)
- Assist Wine Bar 107 staff with daily operations
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Process wine club pickups
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Weekend and all holiday availability a must!
- Hospitality experience in a restaurant environment required
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Computer knowledge, skills & abilities (database experience)
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to work both in and outdoors in various weather environments, including walking and carrying items on uneven surfaces and up stairways
- Paid Sick Time
- 50% off Wines, 30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise, 40% off Logo Wear and 20% off Wine Bar Food!
- Glass of wine after each shift
- Employee Referral Program
- A great place to work!!!
Please include your resume.