This position is responsible for providing the best possible experience to all of our Wine Bar 107 guests by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty.
This position reports to the Wine Bar 107 Supervisor with including key interactions with all hospitality staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent service to all guests by welcoming guests to Testarossa and thanking them as they exit.
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists of guests
- Managing Wine Bar reservations
- Escorting guests to tables with menus and announcing waiter/waitress’s name
- Assist Wine Bar 107 servers as needed
- Ability to adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Ability to process wine club pickups.
- Maintaining the aesthetics of the winery, especially around Wine Bar perimeter
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- To ensure the best guest service experience.
- To build relationships that foster brand loyalty.
- To participate with and support the team environment.
- Effectively communicating all activities occurring at the winery.
- Weekend and all holiday availability a must!
- Hospitality experience in a restaurant environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills and understanding of restaurant etiquette.
- Demonstrable customer-service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Constant standing and walking in an outdoor environment (all weather conditions).
- Frequent lifting and carrying 50 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Frequent ascending or descending stairs and ramps.
Please include your resume.