This position is responsible for the accurate fulfillment and temperatures of wine orders and operations of Wine Bar 107.
This position reports to the Wine Bar Supervisor with key interactions with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain winery image to reinforce standards of the brand and foster brand loyalty.
- Accurate knowledge of table numbers and locations.
- Accurate fulfillment of all wine orders in a timely manner.
- Accurate tracking of bar-pour of all by the glass orders.
- Responsibly open, taste, and store bottles of wine for quality control.
- Ensure all current wines on menu are restocked in all locations at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Ensure adequate stock of glassware is polished and maintained throughout the shift.
- To ensure the best guest experience.
- To participate with and support the team environment.
- Weekend and all holiday availability a must!
- Hospitality experience in a restaurant environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills and understanding of restaurant etiquette.
- Professional appearance.
- Constant standing and walking in an outdoor environment (all weather conditions).
- Frequent lifting and carrying 50 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Frequent ascending or descending stairs and ramps.
Please include your resume.