This full-time position is responsible for overseeing the operations of Wine Bar 107 and the JRS Terrace. The Wine Bar Supervisor will manage a team of staff to create a positive work environment with highly trained and motivated staff to ensure an exceptional guest experience. This position reports to the Hospitality Operations Manager and Director of Hospitality, with key interaction with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hire, train, retain, promote, and coach team members in conjunction with the Hospitality Manager, Director of Hospitality and Human Resources Manager
- Conduct food & beverage service training; Continually develop wine bar team members food and wine pairing, menu knowledge and guest service awareness
- Schedule all Wine Bar staff
- Maintain low labor costs by managing staff hours
- Manage sales incentives and competitions for the staff
- Oversee the service and operations of the JRS Terrace
- Attend weekly sales meetings with Hospitality Director
- Communicate staffing and supply needs to the Hospitality Manager
- Communicate any facility needs or repairs with management
- Fill in for Wine Bar positions when short staffed/as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Consistently deliver the Testarossa Experience
- Lower wait times for table service
- Increase sales and exceed sales goals
- Foster brand loyalty
- Create a high functioning team
- 2+ years of experience in restaurant management
- Strong leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented, and customer service focused
- Positive attitude with the wiliness to jump in and help wherever and whenever needed
- Ability to create a fun work environment with engaged staff, leading to highly trained and highly motivated team
- Available to work Wednesday-Sunday and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in an outdoor environment (all weather conditions) with occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Frequent use of stairs and ramp
Compensation & Benefits
- Exempt (salaried) position, plus commission
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (affordable and high coverage plan offerings)
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 401(k) with a match
- 50% off our wines!
- Employee Referral Program
- A great place to work!!!
Please include a resume.