This position is responsible for assisting in the operations of Wine Bar 107.
This position is responsible for proper, timely execution of WineBar107 menu plates as designed by the Chef de Cuisine.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow all opening and closing procedures.
- Ability to create consistently artful presentation of seasonal menus.
- Storing and rotating all food products correctly.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively to Mangers when food menu items are low and need reorder.
- Execution of all plates for Wine Bar and Wine Education.
- Accurate inventory processes of all ingredients and supplies for Wine Bar menus.
- Keeping on-site kitchen organized, clean and sanitized.
- Minimum 2 years kitchen experience.
- Safe knife skills.
- ServSafe Certificate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends and holidays required.
- Must have current ServSafe Certification.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Health & sanitation knowledge.
- Must be proactive and have a positive attitude.
Please include your resume.