The Wine Bar 107 Kitchen Prep is responsible for proper, timely execution of WineBar107 menu plates as designed by the Chef de Cuisine. This position is part-time and shifts would be Wednesday – Friday from approximately 3pm to 8pm and weekends from 11am to 8pm. This position reports to the Wine Bar 107 Supervisor and has key interactions with all hospitality staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace
- Prepare food portions ahead in preparation for busy times (cut cheese, fruit, etc.)
- Assemble plates, as ordered
- Follow all ServSafe guidelines
- Store and rotate all food products correctly
- Communicate efficiently and effectively to leads and supervisors when food menu items and/or supplies are low and need to be reordered
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Minimum 2 years kitchen/food service experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends and holidays required
- Ability to create consistently artful presentation of seasonal menus
- Must have current ServSafe Certification
- Safe knife skills
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Ability to follow all opening and closing procedures
- Health & sanitation knowledge
- Must be proactive and have a positive attitude
- Sick Time (1 hour for every 30 hours worked)
- 50% off Wines, 30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise, 40% off Logo Wear & 20% off Wine Bar Food
- Employee Referral Program
- A great place to work!!!
Please include your resume.