We welcome you to come enjoy our lovely patio at Testarossa Winery and ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Club Members only on weekends and holidays.
- The patio is only open during Tasting Room hours of 11am - 5pm each day.
- Picnic tables are available on a first come, first served basis - providing there is not a Private Event being held on the patio. If there is a Private Event, then the patio area is closed to the public.
- Out of consideration of all of our guests, picnic usage is limited to 2 hours per party.
- Out of consideration of all of our guests, groups are limited to a single table per party, with no more than 10 people per table. If you have interest in a larger party, please contact our Events Department, or consider a public park.
- Picnics are not allowed in Wine Bar 107 as there is no outside food allowed in the Wine Bar.
- Consumption of alcohol anywhere on the premises is limited to those who can prove they are 21 years or older. Valid identification is required.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on the grounds under ANY circumstances. Outside alcohol is defined as any alcoholic beverage not purchased or provided by Testarossa Winery.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- The use of confetti is strictly prohibited, you may use balloons, banners and streamers, providing you take them with you when you leave.
- Amplified music is not allowed.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask families to depart if their level of supervision does not meet our standards.
- Pets are allowed only in the outside areas of the winery and must be on leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Please keep off the hillside and other landscaped areas.
- Due to the hazards of a working winery and for your own safety, we ask that you limit your enjoyment of our winery to the Tasting Room, Patio and Wine Bar 107.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.
- It is our pleasure to provide you with glassware during your visit to Testarossa Winery, please return it to a satff member or leave it in a designated area when you are finished.
For the enjoyment of our facilities for all visitors please abide by these guidelines when using the Testarossa Patio.