This position is responsible for providing the best possible experience to all of our Tasting Room guests by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty.
This position reports to the Tasting Room Manager with key interactions with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain winery image to reinforce standards of the brand.
- Pouring samples of wine.
- Encourage guests to buy Testarossa wines and join the wine club.
- Educate guests about the Testarossa history and wines.
- Accurate use of the registers.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Restock wine and merchandise from the stock room into the Tasting Room.
- Maintain the aesthetics of the winery.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- To ensure the best guest service experience.
- To build relationships that foster brand loyalty.
- To participate with and support the team environment.
- To work with the Manager to meet or exceed all goals.
- Weekend and holiday availability a must!
- Sufficient first-hand knowledge of wine and wine-related topics.
- Passion for wine in your day-to-day life.
- Winery experience preferred.
- Retail sales experience: ability to present product, up sell & cross sell.
- Computer knowledge, skills & abilities (database experience)
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.