The Tasting Room Sales Associate is responsible for providing the best possible experience to all of our Tasting Room guests by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty. The tasting room is open 7 days a week from 11am-5pm. This part-time position reports to the Guest Services Manager and Tasting Room Supervisor with key interactions with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain winery image to reinforce standards of the brand
- Pour and explaining taste of wines in order to sell customers on the wine clubs and wine sales
- Educate guests about the Testarossa history and wines
- Participate in various sales challenges to meet/exceed daily and/or monthly sales goals
- Accurate use of the registers
- Follow policies and procedures
- Restock wine, supplies and merchandise from the stock room into the Tasting Room
- Must be available Weekends and holidays
- Sufficient first-hand knowledge of wine and wine-related topics
- Passion for wine in your day-to-day life
- Winery experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred: ability to present product, up sell & cross sell
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (5-8 hours)
- Ability to pack up and carry cases of wine, including to customer’s vehicles, on a routine basis
- Sick Time (1 hour for every 30 hours worked)
- 50% off Wines!
- 30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise
- 40% off Logo Wear
- 20% off Wine Bar Food
- Employee Referral Program
- A great place to work!!!
Please include your resume.