This position is responsible for following all recipes as set by the Chef de Cuisine, as well as accurate transfer of all items to the winery. This position will assist in the design of the Wine Bar menus and will need to lead other cooks when a supervisor is not present.
This position reports to the Chef de Cuisine and Lead Event Chef, with key interaction with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist chef in duties associated with food preparation for local winery.
- Organizing keeping both off-site and on-site kitchen clean.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years kitchen experience.
- Safe knife skills.
- ServSafe Certificate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must have current ServSafe Certification.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Health & sanitation knowledge.
- Must be proactive.
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background check.