Only our two, rarest wines carry a Jensen family name – the Diana’s Chardonnay and the Niclaire Pinot Noir. The Jensen Reserve Society is the best way for collectors to reserve their share of these two, limited gems – and enjoy special status and privileges.
JRS: A Special Club for our Two Most Special Wines
Since they were first released, the Diana’s Chardonnay and Niclaire Pinot Noir have been intended to be Testarossa’s ultimate statement wines. Our highest achievement in winemaking, they combine the select, best barrels in a given vintage from our Single Vineyard Chardonnay and Pinot Noir programs. The plan has always been to give these two marquee wines the pride of place they deserve, both with the press and our most important customers and fans. The Jensen Reserve Society allows us to set Diana’s and Niclaire apart, reserving them for our most loyal customers and making a quality statement. The JRS also gives us the opportunity to recognize our most faithful Club T members with increased privileges and advantages.
Joining the Jensen Reserve Society is easy. You need to already be a member in-good-standing of Club Testarossa. All of your current Club T benefits and discounts extend to the Jensen Reserve Society, in addition to these unique privileges:
Exclusive JRS Member Benefits…
- Access to our Two Most Important Wines Before They Sell-Out
- Your Diana's and Niclaire Releases in a Custom, Branded Wood Display Case
- Two Complimentary Admissions to Testarossa Wine & Food - Sept 28, 2014
- Four Complimentary Artisan Wine and Cheese Experience tickets per year
- Exclusive Access to the Testarossa Terrace for Wine Tastings