This position responsible for scheduling, coordinating and performing routine and comprehensive janitorial, duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment for all of our guests and our employees.
This position reports to the Production Manager with key interaction with members of every department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Service and clean the restrooms, offices, kitchen and all public areas.
- Maintain clean all office appearances by dusting desks, filing cabinets, tables and computer terminals.
- Help maintain production area to “tour ready” standards.
- Gather and empty trash and recycling.
- Mop, sweep and perform general floor maintenance.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Remove cobwebs from all areas of the property.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Monitor interior light fixtures and change light bulbs as necessary.
- Help prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Ensure that all sanitation and safety duties are completed in a timely fashion.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking equipment use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Assist with set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, and ladders to prepare facilities for events.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs.
- Notify managers if short of janitorial supplies.
- Follow policies and procedures, particularly when guest or employee safety may be compromised.
- To learn and uphold the philosophy and goals of Testarossa.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- To maintain general aesthetics of the winery
- To participate with and support the team environment
- To communicate with the Manager any issues and recommend possible solutions
- 3+ years of janitorial experience
- Understand and carry out English literacy
- Self-motivator and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects
- Ability to prioritize task list
- Ability to follow procedures & policies
- Available to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., walk or stand for prolonged periods of time, carrying, use of hands and arms, ability to crouch, kneel, and crawl, both indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditionsApply