This position is responsible for preparing items and spaces for all Hospitality Departments upcoming business, as well as providing support to all areas of the winery during regular business. This position is part-time and can be scheduled to work day or night, 7 days per week. This position reports to the Guest Service manager, and takes direction from all Hospitality Supervisors.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Prepare rooms with tables, linens, chairs and glassware for scheduled tastings and events as instructed
- Wash and polish glassware, china and flatware for upcoming tastings and events
- Move and stock wine, including alphabetizing club packs
- Assist Shipping with Wine Club packs
- Assist in getting Tasting Rooms prepared for service
- Wash dishes for events
- Assist with supply inventory
- Keep bathrooms stocked
- Keep kitchen clean and sanitary
- Communicate any issues to the Supervisors on duty
- Assist guests to cars with cases of wine
- Deliver the Testarossa Experience to all guests
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Professional & Physical Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to take initiative, follow directions and support all departments
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely use pallet jack
- Ability to stand and walk for the duration of each shift
- Work performed both indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
- Sick Time (1 hour for every 30 hours worked)
- 50% off Wines, 30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise, 40% off Logo wear & 20% off Wine Bar Food
- Employee Referral Program and a great place to work!!!
Please include your resume.