This position is responsible for preparing items and spaces for all Hospitality Departments upcoming business, and helping support needs during regular business.
This position reports to the Guest Service manager, and takes direction from all Hospitality Supervisors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare rooms with tables, linens, chairs and glassware for scheduled tastings and events.
- Washing and polishing glassware, china and flatware for upcoming tastings and events.
- Moving and stocking wine, including alphabetizing club packs.
- Assist Shipping with Wine Club packs.
- Assist in getting Tasting Rooms prepared for service.
- Washing dishes for events.
- Assisting with supply inventory.
- Keeping bathrooms stocked.
- Keeping kitchen clean and sanitary.
- Communicate any issues to the Supervisors on duty.
- Assist guests to cars with cases of wine.
- Deliver the Testarossa Experience to all guests.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Efficiency of coordinating all Hospitality Departments.
- Improved timing of Event, Specialty Tasting and Tasting Room set-up.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to manage time and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely use pallet jack.
Please include your resume.