This position is responsible for keeping the kitchen and cold prep area of Cellar 2 clean and organized. Cleaning and prepping all china, silverware and glassware before and after events and Wine Bar 107. Setting Rooms for upcoming events, including but not limited to, tables, chairs, linens and place settings.
This position reports to the Event Sales Manager and Hospitality Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning, polishing and preparing silverware for the upcoming events andWine Bar 107.
- Cleaning and polishing all china, including chilling salad plates, and getting entrée plates to the Chef.
- Cleaning all glassware and assisting Event and Wine Bar Staff with polishing as needed.
- Keeping the kitchen and Cellar 2 clean and organized.
- Setting up rooms with tables, linens, chairs and place settings
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Maintaining the aesthetics of the winery
- All other duties as assigned
- To ensure the best experience for our guests
- To keep events areas organized and presentable
- To participate with and support the team environment
- To work with the Manager to meet or exceed all levels of excellence set forth by Testarossa
- Must have prior experience
- Positive attitude
- Available evenings, weekends and holidays
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift 50lbs